Stock Photos
Stock Photos

Google's Snapseed App Now Handles RAW Files

One of my favorite go-to apps on my iPhone is Google's Snapseed photo editing app. It has always been easy to use, nice feature set, and great for editing mobile photos on the go. Google has just updated Snapseed to now support RAW files for 144 different cameras.

This is fairly exciting news though I am not sure how much I will actually use it. I like the idea especially since Adobe added support for RAW in its mobile applications. It gives photographers another option for editing images while out away from their computers.

It does look like there are some issues yet that may cause problems for some users on certain devices with certain cameras. It may be a trial-and-error situation for many. You can see the feature support along with additional information here.
Previous
Next Post »